You are invited
to join an elite group of talented, caring citizens.
High Street Hunger Fighters TM
The HSHF is a distinguished group of twenty volunteer ambassadors dedicated to support the ongoing mission of SeaGate Food Bank Inc.
1 in 5 children and 1 in 7 adults in our community are living food-insecure lives. Hunger is invisible but many children, families and seniors don’t know where their next meal is coming from. Our goal is to eradicate hunger.
As a member of the HSHF, you will:
- Spend about ten hours a month on SeaGate Food Bank programs
- Work to ensure the ongoing success of SFB promotions and events
- Help plan and implement new friend-raising and fund-raising activities
- Serve as a goodwill ambassador to the business community
- Make contact with existing and potential donors – individuals and businesses – within the eight-county region we serve
- Tell the SeaGate Food Bank story to friends and associates
- Identify and recommend other candidates for membership in the HSHF
- Attend brief, every-other-month meetings of the HSHF
- Donate $100 to the SeaGate Food Bank, Inc. (entirely optional)